- Canada Day 420 BBQ
01.07.2012 - 01.07.2012 00.00 h - 00.00 h
Priddis Valley Gardens -
ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND! TICKET IS REQUIRED.
Under 18 years must be accompanied by adult
Absolutely no alcohol or dogs allowed at the venue!
Advanced tickets: $15.00
Gate tickets at venue: $20.00
Ticket includes one hotdog or hamburger, one non alcoholic drink, door prize draws (new in the box vaporizers included) and more.
Family activities, speakers, displays and demonstrations. T-shirt toss, free magazines and more while supply lasts.
Vaporizer demonstrations: Health Canada MMAR (medical cannabis exempted) persons bring your legal cannabis medication and try out different vaporizers.
Learn healthier ways to medicate and enjoy cannabis.
Advanced tickets available at Bongs and Such, Hemp Roots and The Next Level stores.
A huge step forward for our community in regards to Alberta Health Care and Health Canada Medical Marihuana Access (HC MMAR) program.
Announcement to be made on July 1 at the HC MMAR 420 BBQ.
Priddis Valley Gardens
22x and Priddis Valley Road
Priddis Valley Gardens (Priddis, Alberta). There’s a secret, colourful little place on the Highway 22x just a few miles west of Calgary, at the corner of Priddis Valley Road. It is a magical spot bursting of brilliance, creativity and imagination. The Priddis Valley Gardens is a free-of-charge public facility for strolling, viewing, meditation, and public art.
Priddis Valley Gardens is located on the NE corner of highway 22X and Priddis Valley Road.
EventList powered by schlu.net
- Liberals and NDP promise marijuana reform but pot ... - admin Wednesday, 02 September 2015 21:20 [0 replies]
- You can’t tell a pot from the label - admin Wednesday, 02 September 2015 20:20 [0 replies]
- Is cannabis more harmful than alcohol? 'No comment... - admin Wednesday, 02 September 2015 19:27 [0 replies]
- UBC study exposes labelling of marijuana strains - admin Wednesday, 02 September 2015 19:11 [0 replies]
- Emerging Clinical Applications for Cannabis & ... - admin Wednesday, 02 September 2015 18:38 [0 replies]
- Etiquette and the Art of Activism: A Case Study - admin Wednesday, 02 September 2015 18:24 [0 replies]
- Arthritis Society offers guide for medical marijua... - admin Wednesday, 02 September 2015 17:53 [0 replies]
- Filling the knowledge gap - admin Tuesday, 01 September 2015 23:03 [0 replies]
- Marijuana more popular than cigarettes, one U.S. c... - admin Tuesday, 01 September 2015 20:11 [0 replies]
- Gatineau company gets OK to produce medical cannab... - admin Tuesday, 01 September 2015 20:07 [0 replies]
- Canada Revenue Agency confirms regulated medical c... - admin Tuesday, 01 September 2015 19:55 [0 replies]
- Reg Hampton, CTV Journalist, Shares Story Of Son's... - admin Monday, 31 August 2015 22:36 [1 reply]