Calgary 420 Cannabis Community
Published on Friday, 06 March 2009 22:37
Bill C-15 was Bill C-26 before the last Canadian federal election in 2008.
Canadian Justice Department Bill C-15. Mandatory Minimum prison sentences for Cannabis.
One cannabis plant = 6 to 9 months in prison.
12 month mandatory minimum jail term for making hash! 18 Months in jail if you make hash in a rented house! A year and a half in jail for making bubble, budder, kif or oil!
How can you help?
Published on Tuesday, 03 September 2013 07:23
Liberal Party of Canada - Calgary East
September 4, September 18 and September 25th
Calgary East Federal Liberals are hosting speakers to talk about issues of poverty, public health, taxes and more. Come to the Marlborough Park Community Association 6021 Madigan Drive NE on September 4, September 18 and September 25th for a speaker’s series on your taxes, programs where those taxes go and where you want your tax money to go.
On Sept. 4, join Joe Ceci from Momentum Community Economic Development Society to kick off our series with a focus on poverty. Joining Joe will be Minaz Sorathia from Nature's Food and Spice to talk about how Bill C-36 and Health Canada have directly impacted his business.
On Sept. 18 we will be having members from the Calgary 420 Community joining us with speaker Keith Fagin. Brian Seaman from the Alberta Civil Liberties Research Center from the University of Calgary will also discuss the issues surrounding prohibition of cannabis and how to get out of it this legal situation. Lindsay Elizabeth Amantea of the Liberal Party of Canada will also be joining us to discuss the drafting of the Liberal Policy.
This will help us develop policy.
Other speakers will be announced on Facebook page. We hope you will join us!
See video of Sept. 18 / 2013 cannabis discussion here.
- How much does Ottawa know about the medical mariju... - admin Saturday, 20 December 2014 04:20 [0 replies]
- The pot stock bubble: Inside the rush to profit fr... - admin Saturday, 20 December 2014 00:32 [0 replies]
- Author says government and corporate collusion par... - admin Friday, 19 December 2014 18:14 [0 replies]
- The Top 10 Marijuana Victories in 2014 - admin Friday, 19 December 2014 18:04 [0 replies]
- Chris Selley: Tory-friendly anti-pot ads inadverte... - admin Friday, 19 December 2014 17:56 [0 replies]
- NDP’s Dissenting Report on marijuana - admin Friday, 19 December 2014 03:05 [0 replies]
- Anti-marijuana ad's dubious claim a scary hit with... - admin Friday, 19 December 2014 00:20 [0 replies]
- Colorado Funds Multiple Studies On Marijuana's Med... - admin Thursday, 18 December 2014 20:29 [0 replies]
- Marijuana patient referral group sees ‘exploding’ ... - admin Thursday, 18 December 2014 17:24 [0 replies]
- A timeline of marijuana laws in Canada - admin Wednesday, 17 December 2014 21:05 [0 replies]
- U.S. drug war 100 years old today! - admin Wednesday, 17 December 2014 19:28 [0 replies]
- majority 18 to 44 year old Canadians want legaliza... - admin Tuesday, 16 December 2014 20:34 [0 replies]
We have 41 guests and no members online