Calgary 420 Cannabis Community
Published on Friday, 06 March 2009 22:37
Bill C-15 was Bill C-26 before the last Canadian federal election in 2008.
Canadian Justice Department Bill C-15. Mandatory Minimum prison sentences for Cannabis.
One cannabis plant = 6 to 9 months in prison.
12 month mandatory minimum jail term for making hash! 18 Months in jail if you make hash in a rented house! A year and a half in jail for making bubble, budder, kif or oil!
How can you help?
Published on Tuesday, 03 September 2013 07:23
Liberal Party of Canada - Calgary East
September 4, September 18 and September 25th
Calgary East Federal Liberals are hosting speakers to talk about issues of poverty, public health, taxes and more. Come to the Marlborough Park Community Association 6021 Madigan Drive NE on September 4, September 18 and September 25th for a speaker’s series on your taxes, programs where those taxes go and where you want your tax money to go.
On Sept. 4, join Joe Ceci from Momentum Community Economic Development Society to kick off our series with a focus on poverty. Joining Joe will be Minaz Sorathia from Nature's Food and Spice to talk about how Bill C-36 and Health Canada have directly impacted his business.
On Sept. 18 we will be having members from the Calgary 420 Community joining us with speaker Keith Fagin. Brian Seaman from the Alberta Civil Liberties Research Center from the University of Calgary will also discuss the issues surrounding prohibition of cannabis and how to get out of it this legal situation. Lindsay Elizabeth Amantea of the Liberal Party of Canada will also be joining us to discuss the drafting of the Liberal Policy.
This will help us develop policy.
Other speakers will be announced on Facebook page. We hope you will join us!
See video of Sept. 18 / 2013 cannabis discussion here.
- Health Canada clamps down on medical marijuana adv... - admin Thursday, 27 November 2014 19:38 [0 replies]
- Did Marijuana Kill Michael Brown? - admin Thursday, 27 November 2014 19:32 [0 replies]
- Cannabis cafes in Halifax legal, while pot possess... - admin Thursday, 27 November 2014 17:23 [0 replies]
- f anti-drug PSAs don’t actually work, why are gove... - admin Monday, 24 November 2014 18:55 [0 replies]
- Pot and PTSD: professor studies the beneficial eff... - admin Sunday, 23 November 2014 23:12 [0 replies]
- Canadian taxpayers paying $5 million for Harper's ... - admin Saturday, 22 November 2014 20:37 [0 replies]
- No 'pot queen' here says Nelson's new mayor Deb Ko... - admin Saturday, 22 November 2014 20:09 [0 replies]
- John Conroy: Master of the Courtroom - Cannabis Di... - admin Saturday, 22 November 2014 19:48 [0 replies]
- Where To Find Science That Proves Cannabis’ Medici... - admin Saturday, 22 November 2014 16:46 [0 replies]
- United Nations special session - World Drug Proble... - admin Friday, 21 November 2014 20:23 [0 replies]
- My QP: Why does my child have to smoke his medical... - admin Friday, 21 November 2014 04:59 [0 replies]
- Medical marijuana update: How America does it and ... - admin Tuesday, 18 November 2014 21:26 [0 replies]
We have 39 guests and no members online